Contact Free Deliveries & Collection
Contact Free Click & Collect
How does contact-less Click & Collect work?
- Select the 'Click & Collect' option at checkout as usual. We will contact you when the order is ready.
- When you arrive at our store please go to the main glass door with the Click & Collect sign and wait for a staff member to see you. As the staff member approaches the door please step back 2 meters.
- Our staff member will open the door once you have stepped back and will ask for your name and order number.
- Your order will then be placed just outside the door. Once the door has been closed you can come forward and take your parcel.
Contact Free Deliveries
We understand that you may have concerns specifically over courier deliveries that involve some level of human contact (e.g. handling of the scanner when signing for a parcel).
Starting the 16th March 2020 our courier company has introduced contact-less deliveries and branch pick-ups, so you won't need to make any human contact with courier drivers or staff when receiving your parcels.
How does contact-less delivery work?
- The delivery driver arrives at your premises and alerts you that they have arrived e.g. knock on your door
- The delivery driver will stand about 2 meters away from you and ask for your name, then they will enter it and sign then CV-19 on your behalf (this will show in the tracking information)
- They'll then place your parcel down in front of them to complete the delivery or in a more appropriate place you indicate e.g. the doorstep
As usual, if you aren't present when our delivery driver arrives, they will leave a missed delivery card.
How does a contact-less branch pick up work?
- As always, the courier company will ask for your name and will collect your parcel
- For signature required parcels, they will then enter your name and sign CV-19 on your behalf (this signature will show in the tracking information)
- Then they will place it on the counter for you to pick up.